Tuition and Financial Aid
How Much Will It Cost?
Use our estimator and see how your transfer credits can help save you money and time to degree completion at Excelsior University. And you can request to talk with an admissions counselor in detail about your goals and transfer credits to help make the right decision for you.
Estimate Your Tuition & Time To Completion
To factor in other variables and estimate net price of attendance (defined as cost of attendance minus grant and scholarship aid) based on what similar students paid in a previous year, use the U.S Department of Education sponsored Net Price Calculator. The calculator is not an application for admission or financial aid. To receive financial aid, you must submit your FAFSA before you apply for admission.
Excelsior offers programs and services to help make college more affordable:
- Access to financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- Special pricing for students at partner organizations
- Reduced rates for active-duty military and their families
- Interest-free monthly tuition payment plans
- Grant and private loan opportunities