Browse Exams - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Credit by Exam
CEM: UExcel: List of all exams
Browse UExcel® Exams
See an exam topic that interests you? Check out its description, question format, credit value, content guide, and practice test info.
If you're earning a degree or certificate at Excelsor, ask your academic advisor which exams will fulfill your program requirements.
If you want to transfer UExcel credits to another school, be sure it will accept your credits and apply them to your program of study.
International Students: UExcel exams are administered at select international Pearson VUE Test Centers.
Business and Technology
- Business Ethics
- Business Information Systems
- Business Law
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Human Resource Management
- Introduction to Computer Programming Using Java
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Introduction to Microeconomics
- Labor Relations
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Quantitative Analysis
- Workplace Communication With Computers
- Bioethics: Philosophical Issues
- College Writing
- English Composition
- Ethics: Theory & Practice
- Introduction to Music
- Introduction to Philosophy
- Interpersonal Communication
- Spanish Language
Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Basic Genetics
- Contemporary Mathematics
- Earth Science
- General Chemistry I
- Precalculus Algebra
- Science of Nutrition
- Weather and Climate
- Adult Nursing
- Community-Focused Nursing Will be retired and no longer offered after April 29, 2018.
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Maternal & Child Nursing (Associate) Will be retired and no longer offered after April 29, 2018.
- Maternal & Child Nursing (Baccalaureate)
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing
- Research in Nursing Will be retired and no longer offered after April 29, 2018.
*These nursing exams are not applicable to associate nursing programs at Excelsior College.
Social Sciences and History
- Abnormal Psychology
- Cultural Diversity
- Foundations of Gerontology
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Sociology
- Juvenile Delinquency
- Life Span Developmental Psychology
- Political Science
- Psychology of Adulthood & Aging
- Research Methods in Psychology
- Social Psychology
- World Conflicts Since 1900
- World Population
CEM: UExcel: Value Package Content
UExcel Value Package Options
You can purchase a value package for certain exams that includes one practice exam, one official exam, and the extra insurance of a free retake (worth $110). The value package costs only $145 and will provide you with a second chance if your first attempt is unsuccessful.
If you don't want to register for a practice exam and are confident that you'll pass your exam in one attempt, skip the value package and simply register for your exam alone.
Please note that value packages cover registration costs for two exams. If you use your free retake, you'll need to cover your Pearson VUE seat fee. Refunds and exam payment plans are not available for UExcel value packages.