Excelsior Degrees Selected for the CEDP and US Army Ordnance School Partnership
- Associate in Applied Science in Technical Studies with concentration in Electromechanical Technologies – review the program in detail and see the credit requirements
- Associate in Applied Science in Administrative Management Studies – review the program in detail and see the credit requirements
- Associate in Science in Liberal Arts – review the program in detail and see the credit requirements
These associate degree programs will transfer to bachelor’s degree programs including Excelsior University’s Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts, Bachelor of Science in Military Leadership, Bachelor of Professional Studies in Technology Management, Bachelor of Professional Studies in Business Management, and Bachelor of Science in Business with concentration in Logistics Management.
Review the Excelsior University Degree Maps for US Army Ordnance School Enlisted and Warrant Officer Military Occupational Specialties (MOS).
You get these benefits with Excelsior
- Direct student support from military academic advisors and admissions counselors
- Reduced course tuition rate of $250 per credit hour for active duty, reservists and National Guard personnel and their family members
- Waived degree enrollment fee for military students under the course enrollment option which only requires 9 credits to be completed with Excelsior University through online courses
- Maximum credit awarded in transfer from your military training, prior college, and exams such as DLPT, CLEP, and DANTES
- Military friendly online course schedule:
- courses offered in 8-week terms – some available in 15-week format
- courses start every other month – view our academic calendar for term dates
Steps to Enroll
- Complete your MyExcelsior account and complete the enrollment agreement
- Request your transcripts be sent to Excelsior
- Register for courses using your TA number*
- Your Army TA number will use the following naming convention: ARxxxx (where xxxx is the last 4 digits of your social security number)
- Excelsior will process your registration and send to ArmyIgnitED – Allow 24 hours for ArmyIgnitED to see registration in portal
Have official college transcripts sent directly to Excelsior University, Records Office, 7 Columbia Circle, Albany, NY 12203. Excelsior University also accepts official college transcripts electronically through the eScrip-Safe, Credential Solutions, Parchment, and Student Clearing House services.
Optional Free Transcript Review Prior to Enrollment
To receive a free review of your military credits and college courses prior to enrolling in Excelsior University, email copies of your JST and college transcripts to email@example.com