Save up to 20% on tuition with The Federal Government and Excelsior
Employees and spouse/domestic partner are eligible for partnership discount are eligible for benefits.
Every 8 Weeks
Virtual Office Hours
Speak With Your Partnership Counselor to Save on Tuition
Save Money. Save Time.
Excelsior University is an accredited, 100% online, not-for-profit university that specializes in helping adult learners earn a degree, meet their goals, and advance their careers.
40 Degree Programs
You've Got This.
Tuition and Transfer Credit Information
Tuition (per credit)
Non-Partner Price $510
Partners save $100 per credit
* Tuition per credit reverts to the non-partner rate if the student does not complete a minimum of twelve (12) Excelsior University online course credits.
Academic Services Fee (per course credit)
Library services, academic advising, evaluation of transfer credit, and academic program planning.
(Effective July 15, 2019)
$20*For investments in and continuing improvements to technology services.
*Per course credit and per exam.
Graduation Fee (one time)
Tuition (per credit)
Non-Partner Price $695*
Partners save $100
* An all-inclusive rate that covers the use of student services, technology and the processing of student records for degree conferral. Note that course materials are not included in tuition.
Tuition per credit reverts to the non-partner rate if the student does not complete a minimum of twelve (12) Excelsior University online course credits.
Learn about the Excelsior University scholarship fund available to Phi Theta Kappa members who have graduated from one of our academic partner institutions.
Tuition and fees subject to change without notice. There is a small, separate fee for graduation regalia. For more Information visit our Commencement page.
Excelsior University is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. For a full listing of Excelsior’s accreditations, including individual programs, visit www.excelsior.edu/accreditation. Excelsior University is a Title IV-eligible institution offering federal student aid to students who qualify in course-based programs. Excelsior University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, race, gender, or sexual orientation in the educational programs and activities which it operates.
- Defense Cyber Investigations Training Academy (DCITA)
- Defense Institute of Security Assistance Management (DISA)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Academy
- Federal Aviation Administration Center for Management and Executive Leadership (FCMD)
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
- Credit for Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Training
- FLETC Summary of Credit Equivalencies Jun 2021 (1)
How To Get Started
Your representative is here to answer all your partnership benefit questions and to help you get started at Excelsior. Reach out today using the contact form on this page.
Do yourself a favor and begin filling out your application now. No need to wait—your information will be saved for you to finish later if you’re interrupted.
Think about how great you’ll feel when you’ve taken that first step!Begin the Admissions Process
“Excelsior took all of my credits. I was able to jump right into upper-level courses.”
BS in Electrical Engineering Technology