Graduate Degree Programs
Life Happens. Keep Learning.®
Excelsior College’s graduate degree programs help you take your career to new heights. In fact, 81 percent of our alumni received access to new job opportunities after earning their graduate degree. Built with the goal of meeting the needs of busy adults, Excelsior College degree programs are designed for career acceleration without sacrificing your busy home, work, or personal life. You’ll build a network of your fellow graduate students in disciplines from across the college as you collaborate on real-world projects that challenge you to expand your perspective, think creatively, and lead with confidence.
Our expert, industry-focused faculty bring the content of our courses to life while sharing their in-field observations and expertise, and you’ll gain skills and knowledge you can apply immediately to your own work. And because Excelsior accepts transfer credit for graduate degrees, your time to completion may be shorter than you expect. With six term starts per year, you can begin when you are ready and make steady progress toward degree completion.
When you apply to Excelsior College, our admission counselors review your educational history and help you determine the best way forward to earning your advanced degree. We want to know where you want to go, so we can help you get there. The key to your success lies in finding a degree program that fits with your interests and meets your professional goals and aspirations—all while working with the realities of your day-to-day life.
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Human Resource Management with an Emphasis in Diversity and Technology
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Technology and Data Analytics
- Master of Science in Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing Informatics
- Master of Science in Nursing Leadership and Administration of Health Care Systems