Become a Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
As business culture evolves, so do the roles and responsibilities of administrative professionals. Many administrative professionals today can give themselves a competitive edge by the earning the industry-recognized CAP certification. This 100% online course will help you gain the technical skills and knowledge needed to earn this valuable industry credential. Excelsior College accepts 17 credits towards a degree program for successful completion of the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) exam.
BS in Electrical Engineering
HVCC Class of 2005
Job Outlook for Administrative Professionals
- The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics states that the most recent median annual wage for administrative assistants was $39,850.
- Among the Office and Administrative Support Occupations listed by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, those that require specialized skills offer the highest levels of pay and future opportunities.
Online Certified Administrative Professional Training FAQs
Online Certified Administrative Professional Training Objectives
- Prepare to take the Certified Administrative Professional (CAP)
- Master the CAP body of knowledge
Prerequisites and Requirements
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION (PART 1)
Communication essentials; interacting with stakeholders and teams
Becky Swaim has taught since 2000, focusing on administrative assistant fundamentals, administrative assistant applications, and individual excellence. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication from California State University, Long Beach. Her experience includes managing large staffs in medical billing and collections and as a program manager to various medical practices.