Payment Plans - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Tuition and Aid
Excelsior College offers payment plans to help working adults fit education costs comfortably within a household budget. You can pay tuition and/or fees in monthly installments, rather than in a lump sum.
- Undergraduate NBS Application
- Undergraduate Course NBS Application
- CPNE NBS Application
- Continuation Plan NBS Application
Budgeting Tuition and Fees
- Budget your undergraduate tuition costs over 4 months. The set-up fee is $25 per plan. Apply for a payment plan when you register for courses online. See the Undergraduate Payment Plan brochure for more details.
- Budget the undergraduate enrollment fee with up to 6 monthly payments. The set-up fee is $25 per plan.
- Budget the Student Service Annual Fee (SSAF) across 6 payments. The set-up fee is $25 per plan. Apply for the payment plan when paying the SSAF through the Student Billing section of MyExcelsior, or download the SSAF payment plan application. See the SSAF Payment Plan brochure for more details.
- Budget your Excelsior College® Examinations (ECEs) registration fee over 2 months. The set-up fee is $15 per plan. Payment plan application only available as you register for exams online. See the ECE Payment Plan brochure for more details.
- Budget the cost of the CPNE® with your first payment of $600 then up to 5 monthly payments. The set-up fee is $25 per plan. See the CPNE Payment Plan brochure for more details.
- If you enroll in a bachelor's degree program using the Excelsior Multi-Source Option within one year of completing your Excelsior associate degree, you may qualify for a substantial commitment fee reduction. If eligible, you may budget this with up to 6 monthly payments. The set-up fee is $25 per plan. See the Continuation Discount Payment Plan brochure for more details.
Contact: MyExcelsior: Student Billing
Log into the student billing section of MyExcelsior to:
- View the transaction history of your account
- Get answers to frequently asked student billing questions
- Pay your bill with your credit card, and/or
- Sign up for one of our many payment plans