Page Hero - Admissions


Where to Send Your Transcripts

Where to Send Your Transcripts

When you're ready to submit your transcripts, contact the schools you've attended and request that copies of your official transcripts be sent directly to: 

Excelsior College
Office of the Registrar
7 Columbia Circle
Albany, NY 12203-5159

Your transcripts must be issued within three weeks prior to delivery and include:

  • The official seal of the issuing institution

  • The registrar's signature (usually a stamp)
  • Two forms of student identification (e.g., your Social Security number and address, or address and date of birth).

Do not send unofficial copies. Unofficial transcripts cannot be used to evaluate or approve your desired transfer credits. If your name has changed, let us know which name will identify you on your transcripts.

Check the status of your incoming transcripts in MyExcelsior.

Military Applicants

Active-duty servicemembers and some veterans must submit branch-specific documentation in addition to official college transcripts. To learn how to submit your military education records, visit the Center for Military and Veteran Education

International Applicants

Find out how to submit official transcripts and documents from non-U.S. institutions.

get help from admissions

Contact Us

Your admissions counselor will help you select the right program and complete the admissions process.