Save up to 20% on tuition with Alamo Colleges and Excelsior
Graduates and Employees are eligible for benefits.
Every 8 Weeks
Virtual Office Hours
Robert Lyons, Partnership Manager
Available by Email Request
Speak With Your Partnership Counselor to Save on Tuition
Save Money. Save Time.
Excelsior College is an accredited, 100% online, not-for-profit college that specializes in helping adult learners earn a degree, meet their goals, and advance their careers.
40 Degree Programs
You've Got This.
Tuition and Transfer Credit Information
Tuition (per credit)
Non-Partner Price $510
Partners save $100 per credit
* Tuition per credit reverts to the non-partner rate if the student does not complete a minimum of twelve (12) Excelsior College online course credits.
Academic Services Fee (per course credit)
Library services, academic advising, evaluation of transfer credit, and academic program planning.
(Effective July 15, 2019)
$20*For investments in and continuing improvements to technology services.
*Per course credit and per exam.
Graduation Fee (one time)
Tuition (per credit)
Non-Partner Price $695*
Partners save $100
* An all-inclusive rate that covers the use of student services, technology and the processing of student records for degree conferral. Note that course materials are not included in tuition.
Tuition per credit reverts to the non-partner rate if the student does not complete a minimum of twelve (12) Excelsior College online course credits.
Learn about the Excelsior College scholarship fund available to Phi Theta Kappa members who have graduated from one of our academic partner institutions.
Tuition and fees subject to change without notice. There is a small, separate fee for graduation regalia. For more Information visit our Commencement page.
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. For a full listing of Excelsior’s accreditations, including individual programs, visit www.excelsior.edu/accreditation. Excelsior College is a Title IV-eligible institution offering federal student aid to students who qualify in course-based programs. Excelsior College does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, race, gender, or sexual orientation in the educational programs and activities which it operates.
These are only guides to show how credits could transfer into an Excelsior College degree program. Actual transferability of credits is dependent upon current Excelsior College degree requirements and policies based on the date a student is admitted. All students will be reviewed individually to evaluate the transferability of their credits into an Excelsior College degree program.
- Alamo AAS Info Tech Cyber to BS Cybersecurity Transfer Guide 12_19
- Alamo AAS Nursing to BS Nursing Transfer Guide 12_19
- Brackenridge ECHS Alamo_AA Liberal Arts to EC_BS Liberal Arts Transfer Guide 12_19
- Alamo AA Criminal Justice to BS Criminal Justice Transfer Guide 12_19
- Alamo_AS Criminal Justice to EC_BS Criminal Justice Transfer Guide 12_19
- Alamo AA Bus Admin to Excelsior BS Business Transfer Guide 12_19
- Alamo AAS Bus Mngmnt to Excelsior BS Business Transfer Guide 12_19
How To Get Started
Your representative is here to answer all your partnership benefit questions and to help you get started at Excelsior. Reach out today using the contact form on this page.
Do yourself a favor and begin filling out your application now. No need to wait—your information will be saved for you to finish later if you’re interrupted.
Think about how great you’ll feel when you’ve taken that first step!Begin the Admissions Process
"Excelsior took all of my credits. I was able to jump right into upper-level courses."
BS in Electrical Engineering