Save up to 20% on tuition with Kentucky Community & Technical College System and Excelsior
Graduates and Employees are eligible for benefits.
Every 8 Weeks
Virtual Office Hours
Speak With Your Partnership Counselor to Save on Tuition
Save Money. Save Time.
Excelsior College is an accredited, 100% online, not-for-profit college that specializes in helping adult learners earn a degree, meet their goals, and advance their careers.
40 Degree Programs
You've Got This.
Tuition and Transfer Credit Information
Tuition (per credit)
Non-Partner Price $510
Partners save $100 per credit
* Tuition per credit reverts to the non-partner rate if the student does not complete a minimum of twelve (12) Excelsior College online course credits.
Academic Services Fee (per course credit)
Library services, academic advising, evaluation of transfer credit, and academic program planning.
(Effective July 15, 2019)
$20*For investments in and continuing improvements to technology services.
*Per course credit and per exam.
Graduation Fee (one time)
Tuition (per credit)
Non-Partner Price $695*
Partners save $100
* An all-inclusive rate that covers the use of student services, technology and the processing of student records for degree conferral. Note that course materials are not included in tuition.
Tuition per credit reverts to the non-partner rate if the student does not complete a minimum of twelve (12) Excelsior College online course credits.
Learn about the Excelsior College scholarship fund available to Phi Theta Kappa members who have graduated from one of our academic partner institutions.
Tuition and fees subject to change without notice. There is a small, separate fee for graduation regalia. For more Information visit our Commencement page.
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. For a full listing of Excelsior’s accreditations, including individual programs, visit www.excelsior.edu/accreditation. Excelsior College is a Title IV-eligible institution offering federal student aid to students who qualify in course-based programs. Excelsior College does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, religion, creed, disability, marital status, veteran status, national origin, race, gender, or sexual orientation in the educational programs and activities which it operates.
- KCTCS AS to EC BSB Transfer Program Pathway Guide
- KCTCS AA Transfer Program Pathway Guide to Excelsior College BS Business
- KCTCS AAS CJ Corrections Track Transfer Program Pathway Guide to Excelsior College BS CJ
- KCTCS AAS CJ Law Enforcement Track Transfer Program Pathway Guide to Excelsior College BS CJ
- KCTCS AAS Business Administration Business Management Track to EC BSB Transfer Program Pathway Guide
- KCTCS AAS Administrative Office Technology Administrative Management Track to EC BSB Transfer Program Pathway Guide
- KCTCS AAS Respiratory Therapist to Excelsior College BS Health Sciences Transfer Program Pathway Guide
- KCTCS AAS Diagnostic Medical Sonography to Excelsior College BS Health Sciences Transfer Program Pathway Guide
How To Get Started
Your representative is here to answer all your partnership benefit questions and to help you get started at Excelsior. Reach out today using the contact form on this page.
Do yourself a favor and begin filling out your application now. No need to wait—your information will be saved for you to finish later if you’re interrupted.
Think about how great you’ll feel when you’ve taken that first step!Begin the Admissions Process
"Excelsior took all of my credits. I was able to jump right into upper-level courses."
BS in Electrical Engineering