Annual Fund - Alumni
Page Hero - Alumni and Donors
Donors: Annual Fund
The Excelsior College Annual Fund
The Excelsior College Annual Fund offers the opportunity to alumni, friends, staff, faculty, and business partners to give to Excelsior College on an annual basis. It is one of the few sources of unrestricted dollars for Excelsior College and is vital to the College's ongoing creativity and responsiveness.
Excelsior College Annual Fund gifts are put to use immediately where they are needed most and support student scholarships, faculty resources, academic programs and innovation, and technological and media resources – all the things that make up the Excelsior experience.
Gifts of all sizes are welcome. Participation matters too. When more people give, it demonstrates the value of investing in Excelsior College. The percentage of alumni who give each year is one of the factors considered by corporations, foundations, and ranking organizations when making philanthropic decisions.
What means the most to you?
- Helping those with financial need - Your gift provides scholarship opportunities for a growing number of financially strained degree candidates who are not eligible for other forms of financial support.
- Student services customized to help meet the needs of future graduates - Your gift enables Excelsior College to meet the demands of an expanding enrollment which grew this year to a student head count of more than 35,000.
- Support for those who've served our country - Your gift is put to use in providing resources and support to all service members for both academic and life needs.
- Resources for student growth - Your gift supports investment in technology that strengthens Excelsior's vital infrastructure, facilitates the development and delivery of new multimedia courses, allows greater interaction between students, as well as the development of programs intended specifically for alumni.
- Faculty tools to enhance the learning experience - Your gift provides opportunities to enhance the online learning experience and the ultimate goal: student success.
Giving Ever Upward
Associate Degree in Nursing Scholarship Fund
Provides invaluable support to break down financial barriers to program completion, encouraging students to continue to reach their goals. These funds are flexible and can be used to pay for examinations and fees—even preparatory expenses for the Clinical Performance in Nursing Exam (CPNE). Funds raised through this scholarship fund are rapidly distributed to individuals who, by any standard, are in need of support.
Examination Scholarship Fund
Provides scholarship assistance to students taking Excelsior examinations.
Military Spouse Scholarship Fund
This fund supports spouses of active duty military who can receive up to $1,500 per year from Excelsior, as well as reduced tuition and fees, and assistance in applying for federal financial aid. The fund also extends its scholarship support to the career-related offerings of the Center for Professional Development.
Ever Upward Scholarship Fund
A unique fund which allows Annual Campaign donors of $500 or more to honor a loved one or commemorate an important event through the one-time named award of a scholarship to a student in need. Use the Ever Upward Scholarship Program form to designate your gift.
Faculty Development Fund
This fund provides training and scholarship opportunities that enhance the online learning experience and contribute to student success.
LTC Bryant A. Murray Veterans Center
Offers resources and support to all veterans for both academic and life needs.
Partners in Lifelong Learning Scholarship Fund
Assists students living near the home of Excelsior College.
Student Success Fund
This fund supports Excelsior's Student Success Center, a leading-edge resource helping today's learners make the most of their Excelsior experience, providing on-demand advising, time management coaching, and more.
Join the Purple & Gold Society
Excelsior's Purple & Gold Society recognizes our most loyal donors who have supported the College for three or more years consecutively.