Albany, NY | Remote |
- Develop, implement, and revise predictive and other statistical/analytical models to facilitate productivity, efficiency, and student success.
- Develop analytical solutions that can be scaled and deployed to enable business users at various levels to improve their work effectiveness.
- Explore, Transform and Combine data from university systems and public source and use them to solve statistical, machine learning, and data mining problems.
- Communicate model output and analytical insight with intuitive data visualization and reporting tools.
- Partner with institutional research and business analytics teams on projects requiring interdisciplinary knowledge and skills.
- Cooperate with other analytics teams to engage customers with data science solutions.
- BS/MS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering Management, or a related quantitative field.
- Must have two years of analytics experience with: R/Python, SQL, visualization tools (Power BI, Qlik View/Sense, and Tableau), and Machine learning models.
- Passion about using analytics and data to make an impact on Higher Education.
- Enthusiastic and demonstrates care about the success of adult learners.
If you have problems with online submission, please call 518-608-8270.
Excelsior University offers competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes paid time off, retirement, and excellent health insurance. Interested candidates should submit a letter of application, resume, and the names of three professional references. Please submit requested information by clicking the Apply Now button on this page.
Excelsior University is an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to any legally protected characteristic.Apply Now View All Jobs