Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees | Business – Marketing - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Marketing)/ MBA Dual Degree
In the competitive marketing industry, if you're not moving ahead then you're falling behind. With the Bachelor of Science in Business (Marketing) / MBA Dual Degree Track from Excelsior College, you can move ahead farther and faster than ever.
A pioneer in adult education since 1971, Excelsior removes obstacles that can prevent you from earning a marketing BS / MBA. We offer advantages you can't find in a traditional marketing BS / MBA degree program, including:
- Work/Life Balance. At Exclsior, you'll take online marketing classes on your schedule, not ours—an ideal way to pursue a BS / MBA degree if you're also holding down a job and raising a family.
- Speed. Excelsior gets you to graduation more quickly by granting maximum transfer credit for prior college work, job experience, and military service. You'll only take the courses you really need, shaving months or years off your BS / MBA degree.
- Cost. A shorter degree path translates into lower costs. And Excelsior's reasonable tuition, low student fees, and flexible payment options make it that much easier to fit a marketing degree into your budget.
- Quality. Unlike for-profit online colleges, Excelsior is an accredited, nonprofit institution with a serious academic mission. Our business programs are led by first-rate faculty drawn from some of the nation's leading business schools.
A Serious BS / MBA Degree for Serious Students
Excelsior's BS / MBA degree meets the same high academic standards that govern marketing degrees at traditional on-site colleges. You'll develop advanced marketing skills that make a big difference in the job market and the workplace, including:
- Market research
- Consumer behavior
- Trend analysis and forecasting
- Advertising and promotion
- Brand management
- Market information analysis
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation shared block
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
The School of Business and Technology at Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through th International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Review the list of Excelsior business programs and degrees accredited by the IACBE.