Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual Degrees | Business Degree - Accounting - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Accounting) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Accounting)/ MBA Dual Degree
One nationally recognized college. Two online business degrees. It all adds up to a powerful boost for your career and earning potential in accounting.
You can get these rewards via Excelsior College's Bachelor of Science in Business (Accounting) / MBA Dual Degree Track.
A national distance learning leader since 1971, Excelsior offers an online counterpart to an accounting BS / MBA degree—one designed to help working adults earn a dual business degree without sacrificing job, family, and community commitments.
You can complete Excelsior's online program more quickly and conveniently than a traditional BS / MBA accounting degree, while reaping the same benefits for your marketability and earning power.
A Short, Convenient Route to a BS / MBA Degree
Excelsior removes obstacles that can keep working adults from completing a dual BS/MBA degree. We do it by:
- Granting academic credit for previous college courses and for many types of job training, military experience, certificate programs, and other forms of non-classroom education. You may already have most of the credits you need for an accounting degree.
- Offering online accounting classes that you complete on your own schedule, at your own convenience.
- Providing access to cost-saving financial aid, flexible payment options, and other forms of assistance.
- Supporting you academically with an award-winning advising team.
Respected Degrees from an Accredited College
Excelsior stands out among online business colleges because we're an accredited institution. In addition, the BS in Business portion of the dual degree carries special accreditation from the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education.
Our online accounting classes are led by top faculty from leading business colleges around the country and reflect the latest professional trends. You'll gain advanced expertise in:
- Business and tax law
- Financial management and analysis
- Cost accounting and control
- Business ethics
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation shared block
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
The School of Business and Technology at Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Review the list of Excelsior business programs and degrees accredited by the IACBE.