Bachelors MBA Degrees | Dual | Business – Management Human Resources - Excelsior College
Page Hero - Areas of Study - Business Programs
Bachelor of Science in Business (Management of Human Resources) / MBA Dual Degree Track
Bachelor's in Business (Management of Human Resources)/ MBA Dual Degree
Human resources managers know better than anyone that good credentials will have a big impact on a candidate's resume.
Now there's a fast, affordable way to build your credentials for an HR management career: Get a Bachelor of Science in Business (Management of Human Resources) / MBA Dual Degree Track from Excelsior College.
Our online BS / MBA degree instantly puts you in the running for better HR management jobs and higher salaries. And Excelsior caters to working adults, the military community, and other nontraditional students. Our program fits in comfortably alongside your work and family routines.
A Shorter, More Flexible Path to a BS / MBA Degree
Excelsior reduces the distance to a BS / MBA degree by building on the knowledge you already have. In addition to transferring in credits from your previous colleges, you may be able to count military training or professional experience toward your BS / MBA degree.
That means you may have fewer human resource management classes to take—and you'll have greater control over when you take them. Under Excelsior's online model, you'll complete coursework on your own schedule, not ours. And you'll do it at the lowest possible cost.
An Online BS / MBA Degree with On-Campus Quality
Excelsior's online human resources management classes meet the same high academic standards that apply to traditional HR management degree programs. Our courses are led by faculty from top U.S. business schools and cover the most up-to-date issues in HR management, including:
- Labor relations
- Organizational behavior
- Personnel administration
- Cultural diversity
- Labor law
- Business communications
Program Page: Apply and RFI Links
Excelsior College BS/MBA Dual Degree Program Outcomes
BS / MBA Dual Degree Credit Requirements
The BS/MBA program is offered in conjunction with the School of Business & Technology. The dual degree track requires a total of 150 credits. Students achieve graduate status after completion of the 6-credit bridge component. Students receive both their bachelor's and master's degrees after the 150 credits are completed.
Upon completion of the Bachelor in Science in Business to Master's in Business Administration degree program, you will be able to:
- Analyze real-world business problems and generate recommendations for action.
- Integrate accounting, marketing, finance, management, and economics into a strategic business analysis.
- Assess the impact of the global business environment on business situations.
- Apply quantitative methods to analysis of business situations.
- Perform ethically and professionally in business and society.
- Communicate effectively to relevant audiences orally and in written materials.
- Collaborate in teams to produce required deliverables.
- Apply project management skills to business situations.
- Assess the ethical implications of actions for diverse stakeholders.
Upon successful completion of the Excelsior College BSB to MBA program, you will be able to:
- Design, implement, and evaluate the efficacy of solutions for complex business problems.
- Engage in life-long learning for professional, career, and personal development.
- Lead and work effectively and efficiently in diverse team settings and maintain a high level of performance in a professional business environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to various audiences in a timely and professional manner.
- Demonstrate leadership and initiative to ethically advance organizational goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate adaptability, leadership, mentoring skills, and management in one's chosen career.
Institutional Accreditation heading block
Institutional Accreditation universal content block
Excelsior College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000). The Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
All of Excelsior College's academic programs are registered (i.e., approved) by the New York State Education Department.
Specialized Business Accreditation shared block
SPECIALIZED ACCREDITATION for Business Degrees
The School of Business and Technology at Excelsior College has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE), located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. Review the list of Excelsior business programs and degrees accredited by the IACBE.